Thursday, April 18, 2013

Colgate Optic White

There were 3 items from Colgate Optic White
    ~Colgate Optic White Mouthwash
    ~Colgate Optic White 360* Toothbrush
    ~Coglate Optic White Toothpaste
                       @OpticWhite @influensterVoxBox


   Here's the thing.  I would have never bought all three items together.  I just wouldn't have.  But I was excited to try all three items.  The toothbrush has soft bristles, I have been buying medium, thinking that's what I prefer. But I really like the soft ones.  The toothbrush feels good in my hand, my grip doesn't slip so I don't ram the plastic into my back gums like I have with some other brushes.  I don't usually use mouthwash because I don't like gargling, but to get the full experience I gave it a shot.  Overall, a good experience, the only negative I noticed was that after the first 2 swishes the inside of my mouth peeled a little.  It wasn't painful and if I regularly used mouthwash I'm sure I would not have had an issue at all.  I did not take an after picture at the 5 day mark but I did take a before and have taken one since I started using the regimen.  About 5 days in I did ask my husband if her noticed a difference and indeed he did! He started using the toothpaste and mouthwash and I have since purchase him an Optic White Toothbrush too.  
Before
Before
After

No comments:

Post a Comment