Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Rimmel Review

Recently I was able to try two products that were new to me (and free!) thanks to Influenster and Rimmel. I was a recipient of the Frosty VoxBox and I was so happy to be chosen!

The first Rimmel Product I saw was a full sized Gentle Eye Make Up Remover.  This product is unscented.  I squeezed it onto a cotton ball and it removed my eye make up easily with out smearing it.  I have a fear of having to make huge raccoon eyes and then having to clean it off the rest of my face or of rubbing my sensitive under eye skin until it's tender.  Thanks to this product neither of those things happened. My eye make up easily came off with out scrubbing and without smearing. Pick some up for yourself for $7.49


Now onto the eye liner.  $4.49 for the Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal Eyeliner. That's a pretty good price for eye make up, especially liner that works! This liner goes on smoothly and leaves a good line.  It can also smudge for a smoky eye or would work for cat eyes or wings or whatever else you wanted to draw.  I got black but they have other colors as well.  I have only 2 complaints - 1. I felt that it smudged a bit when I put it on.  I am a stay at home mom and rarely do much more than line the bottoms of my eyes, 2. This is an actual pencil - for over 3 years I have been using the twist up type and I actually do not currently have an eyeliner sharpener. Overall, I really like this I would consider purchasing it on my own and I likely would not have had I not be able to sample it first!

No comments:

Post a Comment