Tuesday, January 8, 2013

#Influenster - Kiss Nail Dress


How many times have I seen these in the store and wondered if they really work?  Many.  I pick them up look at them and then put them back on the shelf.  I wasn't willing to pay $6.99 without being sure they would work.  So when I saw them in my #HolidayVoxBox I was excited to try them.  Who can argue with free??

Application: These were easier than I expected to apply.  It was a little difficult to figure out which sticker fit each nail and I did guess wrong for a few nails but I just kept the ill fitting sticker on my nail.  I am completely skeeved out by nail files so I opted to clip my stickers to size using nail clippers.

Day 1: Unsure of the print (I received "Shrug" in my voxbox). Liked the ease of them though. They were sticky enough to stay but not too sticky that they stuck the fingers I used to remove them from the sheeting.

Day 2: Liking the design, it has grown on me and seems much less wild.  They were perfect for our party on New Year's Eve.

Day 3: Still loving them but the edges of my thumbs are started to look a little ragged (maybe if I filed them this would be different?).

Day 4: Thumbs, pointer edges are peeling slightly.

Day 5: More wear on edges.  Base of 2 fingers are peeling.  Removed stickers.  Removal was very easy!

I really enjoyed these but I'm not sure they are for me.  I am very funny about my nails being even and smooth and I am a nail polish "picker."  Perhaps, I will get them again for a special occasion.  Maybe for a vacation with my hubby, yunno, when I'm scrubbing fewer sippy cups and changing less diapers.

No comments:

Post a Comment