Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Product Reviews #Influenster #HolidayVoxBox @Eboost


I was so happy to see that I was selected for a #HolidayVoxBox!  I tried to watch the Twitter Party to see what was coming but I guess I was looking at the wrong party because I had prepared myself for the Cosmo Box.  So even though I thought I was prepared, I was totally surprised.

I opened the box and found the Influenster card that outlined the products I received plus the price and a little blurb about the product itself.

Inside my box was a little pink packet that read Eboost and says that it is a source of natural energy.  You can buy 28 of the packs for about $20.  I kind of put trying this one off.  I don't love energy drinks, I tend to feel the "crashes."  I mixed the pack in 12 ounces of water per the instructions.  I was shocked at the "12" part, kind of used to mixing with only 4 ounces with the vitamin supplements I try.  The taste of the drink was good, the sample I received was pink lemonade and it did taste like pink lemonade, at first.  The after taste I did not care for, almost like I had a mouthful of pennies.  I finished off my glass and headed out the door.  (I did kind of chug it).  I was happy to see that there was no build-up of powder at the bottom.  I noticed later that I had a little heartburn but I have acid reflux anyway.  I did not feel more energetic throughout the day but I also did not have a crash.  It was basically like I didn't drink an energy drink at all.  Perhaps that is okay but if I were paying ~$1 per serving I think I would want to feel some energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment