Tuesday, January 8, 2013

#Influenster- Quaker Real Medleys


Quaker makes fancy oatmeal now!  They make it in 4 flavors but the flavor I received was Apple Walnut.  Had I been shopping for my own choice I probably would have picked a different flavor, but again, who can really argue with free?

Though I'm not a huge oatmeal fan this was fairly good oatmeal.  It had chunks of apple that felt like an apple when you bit it.  It also had pieces of walnut and cranberries.  It was a much fresher oatmeal experience than typical, still I'm not an oatmeal eater.  My little one tasted it and she seemed to like it better than the type you can in the pouch.  

It does seem like it would be convenient to take on the way out the door or have a stash of them at work.  But, alas, as a stay at home mom it is just as easy to mix it in a bowl and it is more affordable to buy the box of the pouches, though they are less tasty.  

Ultimately, I am well suited with less fancy oatmeal.

No comments:

Post a Comment