Tuesday, January 8, 2013

#Influenster - NYC Liquid Lipshine


Love this!! I was actually in the market for exactly this when I got my #HolidayVoxBox from #influenster.  I was wanting something that was "nude" in color but very glossy.  Enter NYC Liquid Lipshine in Nude York City.  I am so pleased with this product, it is now what I reach for anytime I'm digging through my purse for something to put on my lips.  It is glossy but not sticky. It has a little sparkle but doesn't leave a ton of sparkles on my husbands lips.  The best part? It is under $3. It doesn't stay on your lips for super long but I don't mind reapplying periodically.  It has a pleasant scent and the applicator is flexible and thin enough to cover your whole lip, including the corners.  I would say this is a must have! The color would work with so many skin tones.  

No comments:

Post a Comment