Saturday, July 8, 2017

Darling VoxBox

Thanks to Influenster and many other awesome companies I was able to try 4 products that were new to our house and another one that we were already a fan of! These products were given to me for free in exchange for honest opinions.

I was a lucky recipient of the Darling VoxBox and I was oh so happy!

The first I tore into were Nature's Bounty Energy Vitamins, these have B12 and more.  I am a stay at home/homeschooling (work at home) mother of a 5 year old and a 3 year old and it seems they have an unfair advantage and I have caffeine on my side! These have a great watermelon flavor with no mineral aftertaste.  I love fruity candy and I even found that these satisfied my sweet tooth enough to keep me away from the jelly beans.  I do feel that when I took these regularly I did have more energy than I noticed previously. The product card says these cost $7.99. @NaturesBounty #betteroffhealthy

https://www.amazon.com/Natures-Bounty-Energy-Complex-Gummies/dp/B01C6WSBQO


Duncan Hines - Perfect Size for One: I was able to sample the Chocolate Lover's Cake-MSRP$2.50 (maybe this is for a box of 4)
This was pretty exciting.  I was planning the perfect sneak away during my kids quiet time as soon as I saw it.  It was easy enough to make and I chose to add 3 Tbsp of milk rather than the suggested water, cola or coffee.  It popped right up in my mug in 1 minute and 10 seconds.  I didn't love the taste of it but it was warm and chocolately.  I probably would have preferred a different flavor but my quiet time treat was interrupted and my 5 year old happily finished the cake off for me.  I think this is a great idea for people who know they do better with portion control when they are limited in this way.  It is an easy/quick way to get a baked goodie.  I might check out other flavors in the future. @Realduncanhines #howperfectisthat
https://www.amazon.com/Duncan-Hines-Perfect-Chocolate-Lovers/dp/B06XHY8ZBH/ref=sr_1_16_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1499543889&sr=8-16&keywords=duncan+hines+perfect+size+for+1


Eva NYC-there were two products from Eva NYC available.  I received a small bottle of the Surf's Up Texture Spray-a full size of this is $11.99.  It is supposed to help create beachy waves and give volume and lasting texture.  I have naturally wavy/puffy hair and have used salt sprays in the past but this acted differently.  It didn't really work for me just made my hair look more matte and less shiny and still just puffy (picture Hermione Grainger early movies). I passed it on to a friend. You can find it at Ulta and CVS.

http://www.ulta.com/surfs-up-texture-spray?productId=xlsImpprod6450124&sku=2270457&_requestid=9528711

Live Clean BabyGentle Moisture Tearless Shampoo and Wash - $5.99 and Baby Gentle Moisture Baby Lotion - $5.99.  MY FAVORITE from this box, maybe any VoxBox ever!!  My family has been on a journey to eliminate some crazy chemicals from our home, a very tricky overwhelming journey.  I have even made body washes and they just disappear once on the washcloth or bath pouf.  I've been even more particular trying to find washes and lotions for my children and this is more difficult. These products made it onto EWG's list which makes me feel great about them.  Chamomile, Lavender, and Aloe are used to give this a light scent but I love how it lingers on their hair.  The best part is that it is actually tear free! No fussing when it's rinse time! The lotion is very moisturizing and has the same great botanical scent.  And at $5.99, we will be buying these again!! @livecleanUSA #livecleanmoms It can be found on amazon too!

Country Crock Buttery Spread ($1.81-$2.99) is the one we has used before. It's not a product we use all the time because I usually go for butter but it is great for spreading and quick melting. They recommend using in their "Summer Sauteed Vegetables" recipe.  I haven't done this yet but it's on my summer list! It can be found in almost any grocery store near the butter. @countrycrock #countrycrock

No comments:

Post a Comment